Tech Tip Canvas Mobile App

Hello all friends!

I decided to do a blog post about the Canvas mobile app.  I have an iPhone, and I suspect it works just a little bit differently between an Android and an iPhone.

I have had Canvas on my phone since I started school at OU, which was in 2016.  I like the site in computer format more because things like assignments, comments on assignments, and the entire list of grades for a class are seen more easily on my computer screen.

The mobile app does have some cool features, like a choice to display your overall grade in the class in the top-left corner of the course's image.  I really like that option, because when I am out with family or friends and want to tell them about my awesome grades, I can just whip my phone out and see it right then as opposed to lugging a computer around.

I also like the accessibility of Canvas in the mobile app form.  It is a little easier to just check my phone as opposed to checking my computer for messages or grade updates.  Overall, I think it is a pretty good app and it works well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of The Ridiculous Goose

Week 7 Story: The Pandavas Gang