Growth Mindset CATS ARE SO COOL

I really love cats so I choose to do a Growth Mindset post about the Cat Memes.


I picked this first cat because it definitely reminded me of myself.  I love the remote and that I don't have to get up to change the TV channel.  Unfortunately (or fortunately if you want to look at it from a different perspective), life doesn't have a remote.  You have to get up and go for it on your own.  There isn't a magic ticket or a special ejection button to solve all your problems.


First of all, being from Oklahoma, I really felt for this cat staring down that wild wind.  Second, I think being afraid of change is something that I do need to work on.  It is an inspiring and cute image that really reminds me that change can be good, even if it does nearly blow you off your feet!


Being creative is super important in the profession I want to pursue.  Without creativity or risks, I won't get anywhere in my career.  I certainly won't become a better writer without taking creative risks and pushing the envelope of what I can do.


Comments

  1. Hi Lauren! I'm just doing some extra credit commenting and I noticed your post on the blog stream because of the cat meme. I love memes so much so I instantly noticed your post! I love all of the cat memes you have picked. My favorite is the second one though because like you, I feel like the winds of change can be a good thing even if they do nearly blow you off your feet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of The Ridiculous Goose

Week 7 Story: The Pandavas Gang