Week 8 Progress

I am pretty happy with my progress so far. I am most proud of how my stories are turning out as I take what I am learning in my other classes to produce these creative stories. I think my routine could use tweaking, but I think if I buckle down and just focus, I will be able to keep this routine and even get ahead. I really enjoy building the website and designing the pages, because it makes it my own space.

I am pretty satisfied with the way things are, although I would like to try harder and complete extra credit options when I can.

Image Source: Living Well

Comments

  1. Hi Lauren,

    It is good to see that you are progressing well through the course. I feel that I am, too, and it has been a really enjoyable experience to do the work for this class. I have been working hard to do extra credit when possible and it really pays off in getting ahead. Best of luck for the rest of the semester!

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of The Ridiculous Goose

Week 7 Story: The Pandavas Gang