Week 8 Comments and Feedback



Todo Sobre: Feedback

I really appreciate the positive feedback that I am receiving, especially the detailed ones that point out exactly what they enjoyed in my work. It is important to me to be able to identify the things I am doing correctly because as a writer it can be hard to judge your own work accurately since I cannot see things in a broader sense like a reader can. My eyes get drawn to certain places, things I am unhappy with, so it is important to me to be reminded that my work is composed of more than just the parts that I am unsure about.


I try my best to compose my own feedback with positive and negative or critical feedback. Since I normally work with other writers, like in my creative writing classes, I sometimes forget that not everyone knows all the rules or the helpful tips that my teachers have taught. I also find it really interesting the things that my classmates pick up on, focusing more on the types of things that I am doing well as opposed to issues within the work.

Comments

  1. Hi Lauren,

    I could not agree more with your comments on the feedback. I love receiving detailed feedback from my peers. It really helps me with my revising process to make my stories better. I also need to work more on my feedback. I feel like I could get better at giving feedback to others. Best of luck for the rest of the semester!

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of The Ridiculous Goose

Week 7 Story: The Pandavas Gang